Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby news

OK, I haven't given out too many details. But after the ultrasound I finally have a due date of July 25th. I hadn't gotten my period after Rio's birth so I didn't know before. Hoping for a daughter, Ben really wanted to find out the sex (it was a surprise with both Phoenix and Rio)...probably a boy! Good, because I have way too many baby clothes already!

The baby is moving around like crazy!!! Way more than either Phoenix or Rio. I have been feeling fantastic luckily. I was dog-tired the first trimester but since those first 12 weeks things have been wonderful. However, I already feel that I have to let go of my "status" as THE ONE AND ONLY in terms of Rio and let Dad take over. I'm tired after work and don't have the energy to horse around with them like I used to. Ben is better at that anyway! Just something that prepares us as mothers for the meeting the needs of a newborn. :)

I will post belly pictures soon for those of you who are asking!

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! We have a due date! And another little boy coming. WONDERFUL news! You my dear will forever be showered with lots of love from boys who ADORE their Mom's. :o) So happy to hear that you are feeling well. Take good care of yourself and rest as much as you can. You will soon be out numbered and in the midst of MSC's (many small children as my friend refers to hers).

So Happy for the good news! Lots of love to the boysx4 and YOU. xoxoxoxoxoxox